Saturday, December 24, 2005

Glædmód Crístesmæsse!!

Glædelig jul! Frohliche Weihnachten! Feliz Navidad! Joyeux Noel! You get the point, I think.

Well, the shopping and wrapping are done, and my apartment is finally fully clean. Twice now, in fact. Once to get rid of research strewn carelessly about the place, and once to get rid of wrapping paper and tags in the same condition. I'm off to my sister's for Christmas, to put in some serious auntie time, play with all the cool toys I bought the midgets,* and binge on sweets.

Wherever you're spending the holidays, enjoy the company and feasting.




*Several of the midgets are now significantly taller than I, but I refuse to rename them for a technicality.


(The medieval feast art swiped from here )

2 comments:

Ancrene Wiseass said...

I hope you're having a fantastic holiday and getting some well deserved rest!

Heo said...

AW, thanks. Mostly, I'm reminding my friends and family of what I look like and eating astonishing amounts of chocolate. Hope your holidays are going well, too.